Please note that onsite registrations and dinner tickets can only be paid by credit card.
Registration for the IAPD Regional Meeting not only allows you to benefit from an excellent educational experience, dentists will also become a 2-year member of the International Association of Peadiatric Dentistry. Being a member of the IAPD, enables you to attend the International congresses at reduced cost, receive the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry, keep in contact with the Association and other members through the newsletter and much more. See the below overview for the full benefits.
Early Bird Registration
Until 21 October 2018
From 22 October 2018
|IAPD Member||€ 395||€ 540|
|NVvK/BAPD/DGKiZ member, including IAPD membership*||€ 425||€ 570|
|Non-member, including IAPD membership*||€ 475||€ 620|
|Dental hygiënist||€ 325||€ 470|
|Dental assistant||€ 300||€ 445|
|Postgraduate student (paediatric programme) **||€ 325||€ 470|
|Official welcome drinks & dinner||€ 55||€ 55|
Participant fee includes
- Admission to programme sessions, sponsored workshops & award ceremonies
- Admission to exhibition
- Final programme book
- Coffee breaks and lunches
* Fee is including 2 year IAPD membership (1 January 2019 until 31 December 2020) with benefits such as:
- Great savings on the 27th IAPD Congress 2019 registration fees, more information: www.iapd2019.org.
- Free access to the IAPD Online Education Library and new IAPD Lecture Center
- Subscription and online access to the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry (IJPD)
- Access to the IAPD Newsletter
- Members can apply for Bursaries and Awards
- Members are eligible for selection into the IAPD Board and other Committees
** Fee is including 2 year IAPD membership (1 January 2019 until 31 December 2020), see benefits above. Status must be certified by a confirmation letter (in English) including signature of Head of Department and copy of an ID card to be submitted at the time of registration.
Dutch dentists are able to enter their BIG number for accreditation during the online registration process.
The Regional meeting of the International Association of Pediatric Dentistry (IAPD) is accredited by the Kwaliteitsregister Tandartsen with 9 points and with 10 points by the KwaliteitsRegister Mondhygiënisten!
The Certificate of Attendance will be sent via e-mail to all registered and paid participants after the congress.